IF II publicity update

Author: Robert Bushman
Subject: IF II publicity update
Great work Lee! Thanks!

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, foodog wrote:

> Lee Einer wrote:
> >
> > Hi, all-
> >
> > We have press!
> >
> > see
> >
> > http://www.azreporter.com/arizona/technology/news/plug.html
>
> Could this be linked from the Plug page and/or the IF2 page? It seems
> to have most of the info that people would be looking for - very nice
> :-)
>
> I was just looking through the IF2 page trying to figure out who's
> showing up, when, and what they're planning to do... Must have been in
> an email?
>
> One last question for someone who was at the last fest to field:
>
> > I am planning to come to GCC on Saturday September 28th for
> > assistance in installing the Linux system on my computer.
> > My question is how much of my computer parts should I bring
> > along? I have a scanner and printer in addition to the monitor
> > and the main computer terminal.
>
> OK, this is *really* the last question for now: how many hand carts
> should I try to get? Do we have "equipment relocation volunteers"
> listed somewhere? (maybe a couple of shifts?) I'm pretty sure I can get
> at least 3, maybe a couple more if there are people to push 'em around.
>
> TTFN,
> Steve
>
> It's not gonna be me, Jim, and 200 newbies, right? :-O
>
> "Two paths diverged in the woods, and I took the one less traveled. Now,
> I'm
> eating bugs and berries, and if the Park Ranger doesn't find me soon,
> I'm a
> dead man."
>         -- Jim Rosenberg

"We're on the threshold of a whole new system. The time where
accountants decide what music people hear is coming to an
end. Accountants may be good at numbers, but they have terrible taste
in music. I don't know how I'm going to get paid, but I'd rather go
out into the brave new world than live with dinosaurs that are far too
big for their boots." - Keith Richards - Rolling Stones Guitarist