Far Westside Flyer Postings

Author: Fred Wright
Subject: Far Westside Flyer Postings
I have been in contact with several people on the Far Westside with good
results...

Original Sun City (Computer Club) - Good conversation with the Tech Lead,
Flyers dropped off to be posted.
Sun City West (Computer Club) - Good conversation with the Club President,
Flyers dropped off to be posted.
Sun City West (Linux Computer Group) - Very Good conversation with the
Group Leader, I have an appointment to speak with the group on Friday and
supply Flyers.
Sun City Grand (Computer Club) - Conversation with the Club President,
Flyers to be dropped off for posting.
Estrella Mountain CC - Flyers dropped off for approval and posting,
approver looked at the flyers and said they were good to post
Pebble Creek (Computer Club) - Message left for the club leader this
afternoon, no response at this time

Fred Wright