IF2 flyer?

Author: foodog
Subject: IF2 flyer?
"der.hans" wrote:

> Am 06. Sep, 2002 schwätzte foodog so:
>
> > Sometime Real Soon I need to come up with a nice email blurb about the
> > event; brief (yet enticing) description, and links to web content for
> > more info. I can safely get away with a one-time email carpet bombing
> > to the "everyone with an admin email account at MCCD" list - hoping to
> > get some teachers to announce it to their classes. Suggestions and/or
> > actual copy I could just paste-n-send most welcome :-)
>
> Careful on this. We don't want to SPAM anyone. While we want the event
> announced, we don't want to do an opt-out mailing.

Since it's a sanctioned GCC campus event, educational, and aimed at the
community I'm very comfortable with the email. The trick is making it
stand out from the daily dose that all the college employees get about
college theatrical productions, board meeting agendas, "special interest
group of the month" festivities, bake sales, etc. etc.

Steve