T-shirts

Author: Kimi Adams
Subject: T-shirts
T-SHIRT UPDATE

Yes, we have initiated PayPal. It's been confirmed as well and should
be working at this time. I have also set up an account with C2it.com
but haven't gotten with Jim to display this information. For those
people that wonder why we did this, it's because it is the easiest and
quickest way to get a "merchant type" account. I agree with the issues
of practice and that's why I have also set up C2it.com in the hopes that
we can get another payment form. C2it.com is run by Citibank.

Additionally, we will accept checks, money orders or direct cash
deposits to the Bank of America account, Account # 4677201911. Any
branch will take your money and give it to AZOTO for disbursement.

On another note, I have been keeping track of the T-shirt orders as they
come in, however, I have reason to believe that some orders did not make
it through. I would like to confirm that all people who have chosen to
order have at least sent that information to me. The following are
people that I have an order for. If you do not appear on this list, but
know that you sent something to me, please send another email to
and state second request.

Aaron Clark
Alan D.
David Sinck
Lee Einer
Shirley Wejroch
Slr
Thurman
Kevin O'Connor
Frank
Alex Vrenios
Bob Bushman
James M.
Virgil Silhanek
Mark Holbert
Hans
Sundar
William Lindley
Kyle O'Malley
Dennis Kibbe

This would bring the total to 38 shirts. That's short of our request by
32. So, PLEASE, PLEASE, if you haven't ordered one, do so now. I will
keep this ordering process open until Monday, September 9th in order to
meet our goal. Thanks for everyone's support and a special thanks to
Thurman for donating some of his order to PLUG.

Kimi Adams
AZOTO