ICQ Spam Bot

Author: Bryce C
Subject: ICQ Spam Bot
Hey. Anyone know anything about this:

Hello....this is a computerised bot....I've sent you this message
because your profile said you are interested
in computers......if you own a microsoft windows computer you should
check out our browser....if you are a linux
user and developer you should join our development community......if you
would like to know more

? I've gotten this ICQ message about 20 times. I've ignored it but I
want to know if there's anything [good] behind it. I'd reply but I use
that number for business and don't need more spam but I was just
wondering if anyone else risked it.

--
Bryce Chidester
Network Administrator