decent curriculum (was: class this Wed!)

Author: Matt Pruett
Subject: decent curriculum (was: class this Wed!)
I would have to agree, people interested in learning linux know basicly
how to function in a gui. If your only doing one class per month I would
start them on the shell like most unix classes and show them around the
filesystem, explain the boot sequence, then once thats covered at least
a little bit then have a look at xwindows, its configuration, and
various window managers and their particulars.