large drives and old bioses

Author: Kevin Geiss
Subject: large drives and old bioses
there are little programs you can get and install in the master boot
record of your harddrive which puts in a workaround so the old bios can see
the big drive and boot from it. EZ-BIOS is one that I use, it came with
my 13gb drive which I used with a pentium 166 for several years. without
EZ-BIOS the bios thought it was a 6gb drive