External Parallel Ditto Drives

Author: Nathan England
Subject: External Parallel Ditto Drives

Has anyone had any luck getting an external ditto 2gb drive to work?
I've tried using a kernel without f-tape built in, downloaded all the source
for f-tape and built that, attempted using the f-tape in kernel 2.4.18 and
none of it wants to see the ditto drive.
I've read enough documentation to make me sick and none of it works.

Any pointers?
I also have a couple Ditto Max drives, but haven't looked to see if they are
compatible.

What about a Sony StorStation.. Isn't that a Ditto as well?

nathan
- --

Nathan England

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular"
            --Adlai Stevenson

All spam related material, please forward to: