class this Wed!

Author: der.hans
Subject: class this Wed!
Am 29. Aug, 2002 schwätzte Rich Woods so:

> Could someone give the date (makes it easier), the time and place?

See the post I just made. The info will soon be on the web site as well.

> Bpought a Fry's Linux Special ($499) - 1.8 Ghz Pentium IV - with
> 128meg memory - added 1 GIG of memory and a 60 GIG IBM 7200 2 meg
> cache to it.
>
> 100 GIGS of HD space - 1 GIG of ram - I should be able to do something
> with this.

Yeah, something. Copy the library of congress. Heat small villages in the
Alps. Calculate infinite loops in 3 seconds... :)

> Currently have an Amiga A4000 060/50 with 203 Power PC chip and approx
> 128 megs of ram.

Anyone wanna help him get GNU/Linux on that? ;-)

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com/
# It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.