Experience with ULTRA cheap web hosting?

Author: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Experience with ULTRA cheap web hosting?
Let me tell you a little story about a web hosting company I worked for. We
hosted 1800 domains on 50+ servers, for which I was the sole admin. The
company charged $29.95 per month for the most basic account. We resold our
servers to other companies, and they charged $10/month. Same boxes - same
admin (me), so price does not always mean anything.

I currently host georgetoft.com at a $5/month host, and networksbygeorge.com
at a $1/month host (same one). I monitor them with au uptime tool, and have
noticed they had three outages lasting more than an hour since February. Not
as good as where I was the admin, but for the price, I am not going to
complain.

Regards,

George