Where is ntp?

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Where is ntp?
I have a Red Hat 7.3 server which I want to synchronize it's time to
another server. I have found references on the net to the ntp command that
will do this. I was not able to run the command at a console so I figured
maybe it was not installed. I downloaded the ntp-4.1.1-1.i386.rpm but when
I attempted to install it, I got "package ntp-4.1.1-1 is already
installed" Also, in /etc there is a ntp.conf and a sub-directory called
ntp with associated files but I don't know where the executable is.

So, if it is already installed on the machine, where do I go to run it?

Alan