Another "twist"on anti-piracy legislation

Author: technomage
Subject: Another "twist"on anti-piracy legislation
this goes hand in hand with another article from the same place detailing how
the RIAA pestered 53 congressmen unto signing a petition to try and go after
the "users" of p2p networks.

all the RIAA wants is control and money (and they keep the prices of most
multimedia like cd's artificially high to maintain or enhance their obscene
profit margins).

personally, I just wish we had a way to do away with these guys. then perhaps
the prices on our favorite titles (cd's, dvd's etc) would finally drop to
acceptable market levels.

Technomage