Linux article in USA

Author: tickticker
Subject: Linux article in USA
Wow, The most upbeat article in mainstream press I've ever read. It's like
one big ad for Tux.

This needs to be printed out and posted all over the city. I would make a
great wallpaper for that new corporation moving into town. company x, and
should be flyered on Intel, motorola, and every other parking lot in the
county. Including the county government.

Although they paint sun as strictly a software company and they do sell a
bit of hardware.

anthony