intro classes?

Author: der.hans
Subject: intro classes?
Am 05. Aug, 2002 schwätzte Robert Bushman so:

> If it'll help, I can provide a test-bed server
> for any online materials you'd like to present,
> but need a little ramp-up time (maybe two weeks
> notice) as two of my machines just flaked out.
> I could do some rudimentary admin stuff too, but
> am not very skilled in that area - probably better
> to get someone with more experience.

Provided Brian gets all his LTSP stuff worked out and we can get into the
right room we're OK with boxen.

We need materials and instructors. The initial set of classes should be
desktop stuff, no admin beyond personal preferences. /etc does not exist. It
is a figment of our collective imaginations ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com/
# "Life is pain, Highness! Anyone who says differently is selling something."