Contact Mgmt/Sales Force Automation.

Author: Trent Shipley
Subject: Contact Mgmt/Sales Force Automation.
Does anyone know of liberated-and-gratis contact management or sales-force
automation packages out there for Linux? (Ideally they would use Postgresql
or MySQL for record management.)

Before getting laid off (as a volunteer) from my last real job, I was a junior
sales geek (<-- long sad story). I developed a schema in Access to help
manage my telephone and other contacts.

Now I want to develop a similar schema and keep it in Postgres. However,
before going to the trouble, I though it prudent to see if this wheel is
already invented.

PS.

If not invented, what features do you think the database schema should be
designed to support?