Bandersnatch, Anti-Spam, Debian

Author: Kurt Granroth
Subject: Bandersnatch, Anti-Spam, Debian
On Friday 26 July 2002 10:14 pm, Scott Henderson wrote:
> really good solutions here, from what I've seen. The combination
> of postfix -> amavisd-new -> Spamassassin/Razor offers a lot of
> flexibility, security, and speed.

(Semi)Ironically, I am just now beefing up the spam-handling capabilities of
my mail server. I have exim (with ordb.org support) + spamassassin. I
have looked into razor but haven't done it yet. I am also using sanitize
to attempt to find viruses (all of which spamassassin misses).

I was curious about amavis, though. Do you *have* to have a commercial
virus detection tool? Or is there an open source one that is usable and
regularly updated?
--
Kurt Granroth - "KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop"
KDE Developer/Evangelist |