We need a show system

Author: Shadow
Subject: We need a show system
> We need to put together a 3 or 4 workstation demo LTSP setup that we
> can have at shows and conferences like this. Some boot KDE. Some
> boot GNOME. Each slightly customized (wallpaper, whatever) but all
> running from the server. All running OpenOffice, etc.

I have a three system cluster that is packed for traveling. I was
planning on bringing just my demo machine tomorrow, but I could bring
all three now. While we may not be able to get LTSP running on them for
tomorrow, I could demonstrate the completely autonomous installation
they are capable of as well as openmosix clustering.

--
Chris Lewis

If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up it is perfect.
       - Linus Torvalds