Deb OO install files (was: small victories)

Author: Digital Wokan
Subject: Deb OO install files (was: small victories)
I'm not saying there isn't an OO for Debian, but there doesn't seem to be a
single .deb file installable on a stable Debian. The point of this excersize
is to create the CD people were discussing for use in a library so people can
easily install OpenOffice on their system. Every Debian install I've seen
involves several files.

This seems to be the directory that would be used by your deb command...
ftp://ftp.vpn-junkies.de/openoffice/pool/contrib/openoffice.org

I can't tell which of the files in that directory are needed to install
OpenOffice. If you could point out which one is the actual OpenOffice
install that a relative newbie could install, I believe there will be room
for it after removing some of the versions I mentioned in another email.