Install Fest Marketing

Author: Justin Zeigler
Subject: Install Fest Marketing
--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

Robert Bushman wrote
| On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, der.hans wrote:

|=20
| > > I want to make Install Fest large and self-sustaining.
| >
| > Yes. I want them to include lots of demos and presentations. Actually, I
| > want regular mini-conferences that have space for an InstallFest as one=

of
| > the activities.

|=20
| I love this. Got a good name in mind? (or is Install
| Fest still a good name, even though there will be
| more to it?)

---end quoted text---
I have seen a number of Groups hold 'Info Quests', how about the Phoenix
Linux User Group Info Quest?

Just a thought!

--=20
Justin Zeigler <>
Project Impresario of GOVIA(PIG)=20
govia.osef.org |

My mind is like a rusty trap, you never know when, or if, it is
going to go off, and someone is likely to get tetanus when it does.

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm--