OT - Plug @Defcon - was: Re: Palladium : The cure for Indepe…

Author: Voltage Spike
Subject: OT - Plug @Defcon - was: Re: Palladium : The cure for Independence
On Friday 05 July 2002 12:19, Bill Nash wrote:
> Actually, on this note, is anyone interested in carpooling? With the
> recent theft of my primary vehicle, I'm not keen on the motorcycle ride
> across the desert.

I'll be there. As I told bob, I plan on heading down Thursday afternoon. My
car is not huge, but we should be able to fit another person. Unfortunately,
I plan on heading down to California afterwards. On the plus side, a one-way
ticket from Vegas to Phoenix is $59+extra fees (that is how my friend is
getting back). Just let me know.

PS: A PLUG meeting sounds good. It would probably attract enough attention
that we would meet a whole lot of new people, as well.

- --
                        Voltage Spike
      ,,,
     (. .)