Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreemen…

Author: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement
As I see it, there are two transactions to using an MS product.

1. Procurement: Buy the license directly from MS or some other retailer. If
the law only applies to procurement then they could buy from a reseller to get
around it.

2. EULA: It does not matter where the license was aquired, the EULA is a
CONTRACT between only the county and MS, not some third party vendor. If the
law applies to contracts between the county and the party contracted with, I
don't see a way around the law.

I don't remember and am not looking at the wording of the law so I don't know
if it affects which one of the above, or both.

Alan

On Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:41:13 -0700 Trent Shipley <>