Fwd: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agr…

Author: Nathan England
Subject: Fwd: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement
--------------Boundary-00=_TQENBVQE0G7XM58B8670

Just received this...

- ---------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht ----------

Subject: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise=20
Agreement
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:53:19 -0700
From: Paul Allsing - EGOVX <>
To: "''" <>

> You recently inquired about the County's use of Microsoft
> products and the manner in which we license their software.
> We appreciate your interest in the County's technology
> plans. To provide a forum in which to discuss our
> technology direction and address any questions you may
> have, we will have Information Technology staff members
> available to meet with citizens at 8:30 am on Monday July
> 8th. The meeting location will be the County
> Administration Building at 301 W. Jefferson in Suite 420.=20
> Please RSVP your attendance so we can ensure that adequate
> facilities are available for the meeting.
>
> Thank you for your inquiry,
> Paul Allsing
> Deputy CIO
> Maricopa County
> 301 W Jefferson, Suite 420
> Phoenix, AZ 85003

- --=20

Nathan England

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular"
=09=09=09--Adlai Stevenson

--------------Boundary-00=_TQENBVQE0G7XM58B8670

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2654.45">
<TITLE>Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise =
Agreement</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Courier New">You recently inquired about the =
County's use of Microsoft products and the manner in which we license =
their software.&nbsp; We appreciate your interest in the County's =
technology plans.&nbsp; To provide a forum in which to discuss our =
technology direction and address any questions you may have, we will =
have Information Technology staff members available to meet with =
citizens at 8:30 am on Monday July 8th.&nbsp; The meeting location will =
be the County Administration Building at 301 W. Jefferson in Suite =
420.&nbsp; Please RSVP your attendance so we can ensure that adequate =
facilities are available for the meeting.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Courier New">Thank you for your =
inquiry,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Courier New">Paul Allsing</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Courier New">Deputy CIO</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Courier New">Maricopa County</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Courier New">301 W Jefferson, Suite =
420</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Courier New">Phoenix, AZ 85003</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
--------------Boundary-00=_TQENBVQE0G7XM58B8670--