SMTP mail relay server for SPAM filtering

Author: der.hans
Subject: SMTP mail relay server for SPAM filtering
Am 20. Jun, 2002 schwätzte Mike so:

> I agree with Craig. I'd also throw in some
> Qmail and Debian specs as well :-)

We will specifically not be covering qmail as we won't be covering setting
up MTAs. That's not an intro topic.

We haven't written the material, but I'm hoping that the classes will turn
out to be dist independent ( well slackware's Berkeley-style init scripts
will be ignored ). What dist-dependent stuff we have to cover will probably
cover 3 or 4 major dists. Debian, of course, is *the* major dist ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
#  Schließlich verteidigt Amerika Freiheit. Und Freiheit beginnt mit dem Wort.