OT: Please come forward

Author: Bryce C.
Subject: OT: Please come forward
To whomever this may concern. A PLUG member and possible Chandler
resident running KDE3.0.0-10 recently posted to my site's guestbook an
NMAP of my web server. Please contact me explain the point of doing
this and clicking submit twice. If you're unsure of who you are, you
are IP: 68.15.176.161, Hostname: wsip68-15-176-161.ph.ph.cox.net.
Please don't do this as it shows you're trying to prove something. My
web server has no confidential data on it of mine and is located in
Davie, Florida so I don't even maintain it. If you have concerns
regarding its security, contact the host, Dellz.com. I don't pay much
and I don't expecxt much.

Thank You.