Install Fest Status Report

Author: Jim
Subject: Install Fest Status Report
Web Site

We have a preliminary web site for information about the Install Fest. It is
located at http://www.plugpresents.com/installfest. The web site contains a
preliminary press release, a page of questions and answers, and a page
listing the sponsors and supporters.

Press Release

We have a preliminary press release (as seen on the installfest web site) and
have seen lots of suggestions for changes. Still awaiting a final product.

Flyer/Brochure

Still waiting to see a flyer and/or brochure.

Sponsors/Supporters

We have support from AZOTO, SCC (via providing the site), Red Had (thanks to
Curtis), Yellow Dog Linux, S.u.S.E., and Turbolinux SO FAR.

Did I miss anything?

Anyone have more ideas, suggestions, comments, questions, criticisms?
- --
Jim

Freedom is worth protecting