mail/DNS question

Author: Sundar
Subject: mail/DNS question
Hello,

I have a RedHat 7.2 server running as my mail and DNS Servers, among
others like Apche.... Recently, one of my friends asked me to host his
website and mail. So, I went ahead and created a virtual server in
Apache(had to create Master Zone record in DNS) and also created a
user(for my friend) to allow him access mails on the system.

The problem is that since I have two domains defined on the system, the
users are able to send and receive mails using both the domains. I want
to restrict the old users to use only the old domain and my friend to
send only using his domain name.

How do I do it?

Sundar