X-server to Windows 2000 client?

Author: Bryce C.
Subject: X-server to Windows 2000 client?
I've haad this wroking for about a year. You need to, at the command
line, type: export DISPLAY="YOUR_IP:0:0"
where YOUR_IP is the IP address of the X-server. You may also need to
change the 0.0 depending on your configuration
but probably not. That just specifies what display of the computer to
display on (port 6001 etc..).

Bryce C.
Network Administrator
CoBryce Communications