Training

Author: Dennis Kibbe
Subject: Training
On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 07:02:44PM -0700, Jim wrote:

Well, I think there are a number of proposals on the table already.

I've been thinking of placing a classified in the newspaper inviting newbies to attend the meetings. I'd be happy to do this once a month at my expense but right now I don't see what PLUG has to offer some one just getting interested in Linux. A training/mentoring program would go a long way toward meeting that need.

Dennis