Another Idea

Author: Jeffrey Pyne
Subject: Another Idea
If you're looking for somewhere to donate computer equipment, there is
AZSTRUT (http://www.azstrut.org). They accept donations of computers and
accessories, teach students how to refurbish them, and then donate them to a
non-profit organization in the state. On Earth Day, I donated a whole
pickup truck load of PCs, monitors, printers, hard drives, etc. (The kids
seemed most excited about the 20" SGI monitor I donated.) They provide a
receipt for tax deduction purposes, too.

They help the students in the program get their A+ certification. Maybe
they'd also like to learn more about Linux....

~Jeff