Lynux Training!

Author: Latta, Rollin (AZ76)
Subject: Lynux Training!
Hi all,

I have been watching this list for a while now because I am interested in
using lynux at my home computer. I would love so have training in lynux.
With me you could start right from the start and continue right on teaching.
I am an Engineer doing structural stress analysis. I am very computer
literate, just not lynux literate. I too am fed up with Microsoft and the
cost of their software. I live in Mesa and would have a difficult time
getting over to the westside. Would there be anyone on the eastside of town
that could do some training? I look forward to any responses.

Thanks,

Rollin R. Latta
Contract Engineer
Honeywell Satellite Systems