Rename PLUG! (was Re: RMS (again))

Author: der.hans
Subject: Rename PLUG! (was Re: RMS (again))
Am 03. May, 2002 schwätzte Gontran Zepeda so:

> PLUG relabled to 'PGLUG'. We could be doing the right thing [tm].

If we're gonna push for a rename we should borrow the idea from Tucson,
namely TFUG ( Tuccon Free Unix Group ). This would help finally answer the
question as to whether or not people can ask *BSD questions on the list as
well.

Given the way some of us spew forth on occasion, and I certainly wouldn't
be one of those, would I? ;-), we could borrow a tagline.

PFUG the pfaucet with a pfunny name. :)

Actually, we should shoot for VoSFUG ( Valley of the Sun Free Unix Group )
or something like that since we're definitely trying to cover the whole
Valley.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# https://www.LuftHans.com/
# It's up to the reader to make the book interesting.