projector for PLUG-devel

Author: der.hans
Subject: projector for PLUG-devel
Am 28. Mar, 2002 schwätzte Kurt Hudson so:

> I have an LCD capable of 800x600 resolution. Seems a little dim to me,
> but the bulb is brand new. I don't have any plans for it on Monday. What
> are the details of the event?

Sweet. Details are on the PLUG home page :).

Mon, 01Apr2002, starting 19:00. It'd be awesome if you could be 15 or 20
minutes early to give Austin time to get setup before official meeting time.

Adtron Corp., 3710 E University Dr., Phoenix

Go to the PLUG home page, http://PLUG.phoenix.az.us/, for a link to a map or
directions.

danke,

der.hans
--
# This line intentionally left blank.
# The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree,