Free 19" Monitor available

Author: Scott Jorgenson
New-Topics: O/T SPAM
Subject: Free 19" Monitor available
Hello, I have a free monitor for pickup in Sun City (Phoenix), Arizona,
west side of valley . Please email me.

Mitsubishi 19" Color Monitor for Sun/Unix Works. Model C-6922
No obvious burn-in or other defects! No video cable is included,
I can tell you where to buy a cable for whichever video card (Sun, Mac,
or PC) you plan to use this monitor with. (I have most of these here too)

Mitsubishi C-6922 Fixed Frequency 800x600 5 BNC Connectors.
H Freq 28-35 Khz, V Freq 40 - 70 Hz, Sync Type Composite, Separate.

I am told this monitor is for Sun/Unix.

With a PC Cable (#3 below), this monitor will supposedly work with a PC
set to 800x600 mode. However, it will not synch to bootup screens.

Please email me ASAP, I hate to just trash working equipment.

Scott Jorgenson