Bigots

Author: Jim
Subject: Bigots
Ok - time for everyone to back off a bit. I, like many others, took the
original flame bait about XP. Who really cares if it is better than previous
products? I guess what surprised me is that this is a PRO-LINUX group.
Extolling virtues should be limited to extolling the virtues of Linux.

We are not, never have been, and never will be if I have anything to say
about it, an anti-Microsoft group. We are here to help each other and
support each other. The closer we all (including me) stay to that ideal, the
better off we all will be.
- --
Jim

Freedom is worth preserving