sendmail & kmail

Author: Nathan England
Subject: sendmail & kmail

I'm having a couple problems with email that I didn't have before. I recently
rebuilt my email server and my workstation.
I use fetchmail to pull all my pop mail down from different places, and then
use imap or pop to recieve my mail on the workstations from the server.
If I use Evolution imap works okay, but kmail always shows 3 copies of
everything. If I click on my inbox, it will show 66 messages. If I then click
on a different folder, then click back on Inbox, it shows the correct 33
messages. Pop accounts work fine.

Second problem, which isn't really a problem. Just annoying. Anyone I want to
send email to I have to put their email address ( @yahoo.com or
@cybertrails.com, etc.) in my sendmail relay file. I am now resorting to just
using
.com
.net
.org

But I am not happy with this. Why do I have to add all the recipient
addresses to the relay file just to send email. I didn't have to do that
before, so I'm hoping I just screwed something up.

Any ideas on either? I appreciate the help!
nathan

Nathan England
GnuPG Key# 900207414D01A7CA
Jabber ID: