about SawFish

Author: Lynn David Newton
Subject: about SawFish
John> This is what I did the last time...

John> Buy another disk -- hey, they are CHEAP.

Not if you've been laid off for over seven months, have
a wife working only part time, and a daughter in
nursing college.

In fact, I can't go out and buy a bundled new distro
right now. Yes, I know I could download the CDs from
somewhere or other.

However, I think I may have a spare 40GB drive lying
around somewhere. I'll have to look for it.

John> Install the new OS on the new disk and simply
John> mount your old one ...

Right. May have to do some hardware juggling to make
that happen. Hardware breaks whenever I touch it.

John> The bad part comes later when you have to clean
John> up all your junk ...

I have lots of stuff, but keep my disks free of
clutter.

... ... <.> I'm thinking, I'm thinking ... ...

--
Lynn David Newton
Phoenix, AZ