Dual Boot, yes...Triple Boot?

Author: Kevin Buettner
Subject: Dual Boot, yes...Triple Boot?
On Mar 8, 6:47pm, wrote:

> Is it possible to do a Triple Boot, where Windows 98, Linux Madrake 8.1 and
> Debian could be my choices? Also is it possible after installing Madrake to
> uninstall it if I don't like it and liek Debian more? Thanks

Sure. I have a machine that has 7 different OSes installed on it.
(None of them are Windows though.) I use Smart Boot Manager to select
which OS to boot. A commercial product like Partition Magic comes with
a boot manager as well. You could also probably find a way to make
grub or lilo do the job for you. (There are other boot managers
out there too.)

Smart Boot Manager is at

    http://btmgr.gnuchina.org/index.php3?body=about.html

Kevin