about SawFish

Author: Kevin Brown
Subject: about SawFish
Don't remember the options off the top of my head, but you might want to look at
Maximum RPM (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672311054/). It goes into
more depth about RPM and its capabilities than the man and info pages seem to.
Definitely a handy book to have around if you deal with RPM based distros (RH,
Mandrake, Suse, etc...).