finding duplicates?

Author: Mike
Subject: finding duplicates?
Just wanted to thank everyone for steering me into the right place.
I used the script at perlmonks. Worked right out of the shute :-),
although I had to write a small perl script to format the output a bit nicer (darn Win
users and their sentences as filenames!)

Now the real job: I scanned our user's home directories on our NetApp
filer; I locate well over 10,000 dupes!

v/r
Mike