February Westside meeting date/location

Author: foodog
Subject: February Westside meeting date/location
Hi, Bob :-) the room we'll be in is smaller, but has about the same
facilities as the other one: PC with Win98 -- (or a Mac) and
projector. It doesn't have Linux on it yet but I should be able to get
it loaded up before the meeting (floppy boot, most likely)

Will you want to have your laptop, or the local Linux box on the
projector? I'll have to get you a temp IP address to use there in any
case... I'll see if it'd be handy to just swipe the Mac's connection, or
if I need to round up a hub.

I plan to do a RH 7.2 install; I've never messed with Samba tho'. Well,
I'm remiss in my alarm clock duties, gotta go wake the wife :-)

Steve