Mozilla question

Author: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Mozilla question
total: used: free: shared: buffers: cached:
Mem:  63881216 62599168  1282048 26742784  1372160 20869120
Swap: 247685120 46006272 201678848
MemTotal:     62384 kB
MemFree:       1252 kB
MemShared:    26116 kB
Buffers:       1340 kB
Cached:       20380 kB
SwapTotal:   241880 kB
SwapFree:    196952 kB

processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 5
model           : 4
model name      : Pentium MMX
stepping        : 3
cpu MHz         : 199.615
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
sep_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : yes
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr mce cx8 mmx
bogomips        : 398.13

I think mozilla is too slow to use on this machine, BUT if I can run
Galeon ok on it. It is VERY slow on open, but if I leave open on a
virtual desktop and dont create new instances it is 'usable'.

(running debian unstable)
-Derek