free computer parts

Author: Joel Dudley
Subject: free computer parts

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1A2EB.90A6CF70

I have an older computer collecting dust in my closet and I would like to
give it to a PLUG member. I am looking to give it to someone who cannot
afford to have extra servers laying around for whatever reason (starving
student, etc). If you are interested in the machine write me an e-mail and
tell my why you feel you deserve the machine and what you would use it for.
I apologize if my methods seem unfair, rude, or bias, but I could not think
of a fairer way to get rid of it. Here are the specs:

AMD K62-350
128 MB RAM
4.3GB HDD ( I think )
S3 virge video card (sweet! does castle wolfenstein at a blazing 60fps!)

It is a good little play server. I think it has freeBSD on it right now,
maybe OpenBSD. Thanks.

- Joel Dudley

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1A2EB.90A6CF70

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>free computer parts</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I have an older computer collecting =
dust in my closet and I would like to give it to a PLUG member. I am =
looking to give it to someone who cannot afford to have extra servers =
laying around for whatever reason (starving student, etc). If you are =
interested in the machine write me an e-mail and tell my why you feel =
you deserve the machine and what you would use it for. I apologize if =
my methods seem unfair, rude, or bias, but I could not think of a =
fairer way to get rid of it. Here are the specs:</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">AMD K62-350</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">128 MB RAM</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">4.3GB HDD ( I think )</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">S3 virge video card (sweet! does =
castle wolfenstein at a blazing 60fps!)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">It is a good little play server. I =
think it has freeBSD on it right now, maybe OpenBSD. Thanks.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- Joel Dudley</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C1A2EB.90A6CF70--