Local FTP

Author: David P. Schwartz
Subject: Local FTP
Then how do they allow for anything to get routed from their network down to your box??? I would imagine that would also make it impossible for
cookies to be left on the machine if the originating IP appears as a local-only address. Which would prevent lots of e-commerce sites and
banking services from working.

-David