LPI certification

Author: Lynn David Newton
Subject: LPI certification
Rats!

Apologies to the group for sending to the whole group
what was intended to be private replies to individuals
who responded to my question about LPI certification.

Apparently our list server incorporates the
intrinsically evil Reply-To header. Normally I *always*
check my headers by eye on sending mail, particularly
replies, but once in a blue moon I get burned.
Fortunately there was nothing in my two messages that
was embarrassing to me or anyone else. It just wasn't
intended for everyone, and the content of the two
messages was essentially repeated.

Thou shalt not use Reply-To without good reason!
(Sometimes there is.)

--
Lynn