nmap on Redhat?

Author: Wes Bateman
Subject: nmap on Redhat?
On Sat, 22 Dec 2001, Matt Alexander wrote:

> Lots of great info, Wes! Thanks! Wanna give a presentation on security
> sometime? :-)

:) Well thanks, I appreciate that. Problem is I'm in Richardson Texas,
hehe. I used to live in Scottsdale and was the Boys & Girls Clubs
contact, where we used to host meetings. I moved out here to take a
network security job. I left that company anyway, but it was still worth
the move. I'm right by the Telecom Corridor, and have had GREAT
opportunities to learn out here.

Anyway, I'd better pass for now ;)

Wes

--