Good Linux Audio Card

Author: Josh
Subject: Good Linux Audio Card
Creative Labs SB Live 5.1 varpak Dolby Digital - bulk pack support(Digital
and analog output of Dolby Digital 5.1 BLASTER $ 25 9+

^ Soundblaster Live 5.1 Digital Surround Sound card for $25 bucks (plus
$9 shipping) on pricewatch.com.

Ahhh, the joys of doing all your shopping on pricewatch =]

    - Josh Reynolds