Good Linux Audio Card

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: Good Linux Audio Card
A FAQ on the web site is a good idea. Want to write one and send it to
Victor to post? You can use the searchable database at
http://www.aztechbiz.com/mail to find the most asked questions and answers.

The database at this address indexes a couple of other email lists too so you
have to put LInux or PLUG in all your searches to make sure you get just PLUG
relevant results.

Alan