selling laptop

Author: bob smith
Subject: selling laptop
Hello all. I know this probably isn't the best time to
do so, but I'm selling a Powerbook 1400c. I know, I
know but hear me out, you can run MkLinux on it :).

Anyway here are the specs
*PowerPC 603e 117MHz(upgradeable to G3/400mhz with
sonnet expansion card)
*16mb RAM(upgradeable to 64mb)
*Hard Drive 1GB storage capacity
*12"(11.3" viewable) active matrix display. 1000's of
colors at 800x600
*100mb Iomega ZipDrive included.
*6x removable CDROM
*1.44mb removable floppy drive
*56k slotcard modem
*2 PC card slots(PCMCIA)
*2 to 4 hour nickel-metal-hydride battery
*Sound output
*Sound input
*Expansion port for optional video, network, or other
*SCSI port(HDI-30, although external SCSI devices
aren't supported under MkLinux)
*ADB port
*IR window
*Security slot
*TEKSeries carrying case

All the documentation is there as well as the inserts
that come with the transparent BookCover to add some
more style. This laptop has rarely been used.

I am asking $400 for it, but that price is definitely
negotiable. Please e-mail me at
for more info. Oh and my name is James, the "Bob
Smith" in the from line is just because I didn't feel
like giving Yahoo my personal info :).