Need suggestions for wireless keyboard/mouse & TV setup

Author: Matt Alexander
Subject: Need suggestions for wireless keyboard/mouse & TV setup
I woke up this morning with a grand scheme for my next project... I would
like to have my Linux box display its output on my TV... AND, I would
like to use a wireless (RF only, none of that IR crap) keyboard and mouse
as well for this setup. I've already got the wireless networking in
place, now I need a wireless keyboard/mouse that will work with Linux and
also display it all on my TV. Ideally, I would like an adapter that plugs
into the VGA port of my computer because the low-profile plexiglass case I
built doesn't allow for any PCI cards (everything is USB or built into the
motherboard, baby).

Anyone have any recommendations of Linux-friendly hardware for this
project?

Thanks,
~M

__
This email uses only 100% recycled electrons.