a little help again please...

Author: Nancy Sollars
Subject: a little help again please...
the only link was to the dandylion page which is quite informative but
did'nt list the card i have.

Your correct it is a Raid Controller ... I think it would be best for me to
just throw it in a box and see what happends .. Linux should still list the
card in /proc so il be able to see how it id's and also be able to have a
look at i/o irq info etc etc

Nige